Hello Everyone! We hope you all had a wonderful winter break. We want to congrulate all the people who went on our winter trip to Nicaragua and Honduras.
Our general meetings will be held on Tuesdays 7-8pm @ Boelter 5420. We will discuss GMT's mission, trip details, membership requirements, and trip applications. Additionally, we will be having GMT workships from Week 2 through Week 10 to help prepare our next group of trippers for the spring break Nicaragua trip. Attendance is important and will benefit people who come.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com
Membership applications (hardcopy version) and the $15 fee are due at the general meeting on Tuesday, April 16th (Week 3). Please make checks out to Global Medical Training. Trip applications are due on April 23rd (Week 4). Payment for the trip will be due May 5th (Week 5). We are unable to accept electronic submissions and/or late submissions.
What: Veggie Grill Fundraiser/SocialWhen: Thursday April 11th from 5pm - 10pm
10916 Lindbrook Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Public Health Seminar
- Spanish Book Project
- GMT at UCLA collectes children's books in bother Spanish and English and donates them to schools and orphanages during our medical trips.
- Please bring books to the meeting to participate.
- CPR Training
- Where: Ackerman Union
- When: Week 1 to Week 8 Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- What: The Student Welfare Commission's CPR and First Aid Program offers low-cost American Heart Association CPR and First Aid courses. Courses are taught by American Heart Association certified student instructors on campus.
- Schedule and Register: http://www.studentgroups.ucla.edu/uclacpr/winter.html